.





.

| | | | |

štvrtok 27. marca 2014

Hockey Night!


Good evening!

You may ask, what am I doing up this late at night? Well, today it's another hockey night full of outstanding exciting matches and there is no way I would be sleeping during a night like this one.

As you already have figured out, I am huge ice hockey fan. Seriously, hockey is my life and I have to admit, that I am totally addited to watching NHL. Maybe I will write an article about my hockey fangirlig later.

I am writing this post just to inform you, that my notebook might be dead by tomorrow morning. It's working like crazy because I am watching two games which are both played right now. This is the tought life of hockey fan - when you are rooting for more than one team, you have to deal with the fact, that you may miss some good games, because many of them are played at the same time. And also, when it comes to being NHL fan from Europe - you should conut on the fact, that sleep is only for the weak!

This is how the hockey is watched! (Detroit Red Wings vs. Montreál Canadiens and Chicago Blackhawks vs. Boston Bruins). True fangirl strikes again xD My PC is gonna explode, I swear/ Takto sa sleduje hokej! Môj počítač čoskoro exploduje xD

So, I am going back to watching hockey after commercial ends. Wish me luck, and also wish luck to Wings and Hawks! If we loose I'll still upload some nice photos of my future husbands xD Because fangirl gonna fangirl :3



BRB!
Farah

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára